Tuesday, October 25, 2011

thirty one weeks - the many faces of gavin

Another new blanket for the big bed!
This week Gavin played with Zoe and Kelly on Tuesday and had a playdate with Ridge on Friday.  I have to get better at taking photos...I have been slacking lately.  On Saturday Gavin broke out in a strange rash on his face and after confirmation with the doctor on call we think it may have been related to teething or a cold/virus.  On Monday we brought him to the doctor to get checked out and it just seems to be a cold.  Poor little guy did have a hard time sleeping the past couple nights.  Let's hope it goes away for good soon.  At the doctors he weighed in at 18 pounds 13 ounces.  

Over the weekend we hung low since he was not feeling the best.  I did manage to work on some photos that I wanted to make in a collage.  These were ones that Julie Vogel took of Gavin when she visited this summer.  I love that they show his facial expressions....it is so perfect.  I even took my favorite one and played with some lens to change it up!

On Sunday we went to visit Busia and Pop and pick up a walker that Gavin now has.  It was so funny to watch him try to jump in it the first few times.  He is just starting to get the hang of moving....yay Gavin!  

As Gavin continues to become an expert roller we anxiously await him crawling.  He can manage to get up on all fours and I think it is only a matter of time.  He is also making this funny monkey-like face often that is so silly.  The other day Alan laughed so hard I thought he was going to bust open lol.  I will have to get it on video to show to potential girlfriends in the way way future!  During tubbie time, Gavin has enjoyed sitting up but recently likes to bath on his side.  Silly Boy!  I thought he was tired but then realized he does it no matter if he is or not.  


No comments:

Post a Comment